The GT-2000™ 3 Trail is ready to go off-road and seek adventure beyond the pavement! A trail-specific outsole blends with the new Heel Clutching System™ and new FluidRide™ midsole for a lightweight technical update. An improved Guidance Line® and Guidance Trusstic System® complement the comfortably supportive Dynamic DuoMax™ to provide mild to moderate overpronators smooth support over a variety of terrain. Weight: 11.3 oz. Heel Height: 22mm. Forefoot Height: 12mm.
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S®)
- ASICS® design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- FluidRide® provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
- Dynamic DuoMax® Support System
- This evolution of DuoMax® system enhances stability and support, with reduced weight and increased platform support.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning Systems
- Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Guidance Trusstic System®
- This Trusstic System® integrates Guidance Line® construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- Guidance Line®
- Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Heel Clutching System™
- Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
- ComforDry™ Sockliner
- Provides cushioning performance and anti-odor properties for a cooler, drier, healthier environment.
- Trail Specific Outsole
- Reversed lugs provide uphill and downhill traction on all types of terrain.
Manufactures Style Code: T505N 9091
Asics GT-2000 3 Trail Mens Running Shoes (2E Wide Width)